My name is Amal or “Moly”
To me, art has always been an outlet from stress and craziness in my world. It gives me the ability to express myself in a safe and comfortable environment. It is all about being able to let my mind roam and create visually appealing pieces.
I found I could say things with colors and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way; things I had no words for. Especially when I show up my pieces with materials like Oil, Acrylic, Watercolors, Pastels, and Charcoal. I learned that once I get out of my left brain and take my time.
“I paint…it’s what I do! “
I’m a professional artist, with a BA in Fine Arts. I specialize in Oil and Acrylic Painting. I worked as a graphic engineer in the field of ceramics and porcelain for more than 15 years as an interior designer for showrooms in Italy and Spain assigned.
As an artist, I work hard to develop paintings that both to me and others about the beauty that exists in the ruins of ancient societies.
In most of my work I belong to the Impressionist school, to which “Claude Monet” (one of the most famous painters in art history) is a pioneering figure in the great movement. Whenever I am feeling down…Art is there to let me vent!
• With my recent works I try to breathe life into a long-forgotten culture so that its design, ideas innovations, and lifestyle are displayed on my canvas. I dive deep into the thoughts of new beginnings on canvases.
• I find that when I am happy… I paint
• I know that when I need rest from the noise of the world around me… I paint
• I paint .. to deal with pain
• I paint .. to deal with cutter
• I paint .. to express my mood
“Only time I feel alive, is when I am painting …. Van Gogh “
FB page: Moly’s Art